I’m Jennifer. =) Many of you know me as Meisjunk–if you know me on the internet–and follow me on multiple social media websites. Some of you know me as my real name Jennifer, and may have even had the opportunity to meet me! That’s great!
And what’s even better is that I’m making my way to becoming an official professional in my field.
On Writing & Editing
If you don’t already know, I write at least one article a week on HubPages. Click the link to read my profile and see what I already have published!
I quit my full-time job back in the end of November of 2013, was asked to come back by the middle of December, and finally was done for in the middle of January 2014. Freedom!
Until I got my next bill in the mail.
I decided then that I would have to be one of those people who works lots of hours with multiple jobs to get things done, at least until I’m completely setup and financially stable.
This means great things for me! I work temp. jobs during the weekdays and at a hotel on weekend nights so that I can pay my bills as I set myself up for professionalism in writing and editing. Right now, what I earn on HubPages isn’t enough to live off of; I’m working on changing that and on expanding my medium.
And what does that mean for you?
Well, for you all, it means that I will be available much more often to help with school papers, resumes, cover letters, letters to important people or about important things, and with any other project you can think of that I may be able to help with.
Meisjunk Contact Info:
And the answer is in the question! If you search “Meisjunk” on Skype, twitter, or HubPages, you’ll find a way to contact me. I prefer twitter and Skype for asking my help with writing and editing.
What I need from you:
When you contact me, make sure to have the following things handy:
- An open mind with the knowledge that I will be critiquing your work. I may not be using red pen, but I will not baby you. I will tell you exactly what is needed. Please keep this in mind before you argue to keep something incorrectly done. If you cannot handle criticism, then ask your mom to read it.
- PayPal account if you’re asking for my writing or editing services.
- Full prompt and instructions if what you’re asking for is for school.
- At least 3/4 of the assignment finished. I will not be writing your schoolwork for you! I will edit, brainstorm, suggest pointers, and help with formatting. I will not do your work for you.
- All of your information on hand, if it’s for a resume and/or cover letter. This includes work history information such as: Job Title, Company Name, Hire and End Dates, and job duties. You will also need reference names and phone numbers, and any other information that may otherwise be more difficult to collect last minute.
- If you’re not sure what you will need, then just say so when you message me. =) I’ll make sure to gauge what kind of project you’re undergoing and what will be needed for it.
Thank you for taking the time to read my first post on my Portfolio website! Keep me in mind as you forego you’re upcoming Spring Break assignments. I promise to help out in any way that I can.